Friday, March 9, 2012

It has been a few days since I have updated. I only had two appointments this week. Today I went to sign my consents for surgery and asked the dr some questions. I have to be at the hospital at 10:30 on Monday and surgery should begin around 12. I'm nervous but so ready to get it over with and begin this journey to get well.
Last night I had a stomach bug and was up half the night. I'm so glad I'm feeling better now. I don't want anything to put off my surgery.
My wonderful hubby has decided to make away for a little day trip tomorrow. We will go to Boone, NC just to walk around and look at shops. It will be nice to just spend some quality time together while I'm still feeling pretty good. He's been so great, I'm very lucky.


I have so many wonderful, caring people in my life right now. I'm so blessed!! My best friend since third grade brought me a gift over last night. I was so suprised her and her family gave me a Kindle Fire!!! It's awesome, but I still have to figure out how to use it. She's so sweet!!

So many people have done so much and been there for us. My mom and sister took me wig shopping on Tuesday. That was a lot of fun and I picked out a few cute wigs, but insurance only pays for one....bummer!! But the one I will get is still cute!

Thank you to everyone that has called, sent cards, brought food, gave money or gifts and especially thanks
for all the prayers. I feel God in everything!!!

Love you all,

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment